The former College dates from 1926 and was built to provide accommodation for candidates for the Methodist ministry. The project involved the refurbishment of the Former Methodist Theological College for Church of Scientology International.
DPA Architects acted as heritage consultants for the project and assisted the client in understanding and mitigating the impact of seismic upgrading and retrofitting of services in a multi-storeyed heritage building.
The refurbishment will ensure the ongoing protection and enhancement of the heritage fabric contained within the buildings. DPA Architects also prepared a Construction Management Plan for the proposed work.